Why Choose Us?
- Open Every Other Saturday
- Reasonable Charges and Easy Payment Plans
- Emergency Appointments
- Well Trained and Friendly Staff
- Services of First Class Doctor and Hygienist
- Accept All Major Insurances
- Spanish Spoken
|Monday||7:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
OPEN ON THE FIRST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH FROM 8AM-3PM
Here at Long Prairie Dental we take our time and work well with those patients whose favorite pastime is not going to a dentist. We want the overall experience at our practice to be relaxing and as fun as dentistry can be. If thoroughness, competency, superior quality, and a light touch are matters important to you, then we are your type of dental practice. You will not find mercury fillings, quick cleanings, or two hour waits at our office. Since we are a private dental practice, you will not have to wait 6 to 8 weeks for an appointment.
We urge your therefore to please visit or call us for an appointment. We are serious about the level of care that we provide and want to truly serve those who appreciate our exceptional level of care, skill, and judgment.
Come visit our clinic and bring your family and friends with you. You will enjoy the experience. Discover what a good dental office is meant to be!
- Doctor's name: Dr. April Kaneira, DDS
- Dr. Kaneira's bio paragraph: Dr. April Kaneira graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry in 2000 with her DDS degree. She has been practicing dentistry for the past 14 years and absolutely loves it. Though she enjoys all areas of dentistry, she is really drawn to orthodontics. Dr. Kaneira loves to help her patients attain that beautifully straight smile they’ve been dreaming of. When she’s not working, Dr. Kaneira loves to spend time with her husband and two daughters.
- Doctor's name: Dr. Elly Zarchi, DDS
- Dr. Zarchi's bio paragraph: Dr. Elly Zarchi graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a degree in Biology. She then attended Texas A&M University of Baylor College of Dentistry where she earned her DDS degree in 2010. One of Dr. Zarchi’s favorite areas of dentistry is cosmetics. She loves to help her patients achieve their most perfect smile possible. She also enjoys performing root canals. Even though that may not be a patient’s favorite part of visiting the dentist, Dr. Zarchi does her very best to ensure that it will be a pain free experience. In her free time, Dr. Zarchi likes to play with her little girl, spend time with her husband, and cook.
- Doctor's name: Dr. Jyothi Chodisetty, DDS
- Dr. Chodisetty's bio paragraph: Dr. Jyothi Chodisetty graduated from the University of Southern California and has been practicing dentistry for over 8 years. She loves to help her patients feel at ease by providing a warm and gentle experience. Dr. Jyothi loves learning about her patients and strives to create a lasting relationship with each person. In her spare time, Dr. Jyothi loves to cook, travel, and spend time with her husband and two children.